Missing any teeth? Dental implants are the gold standard in the replacement of lost teeth. Implants are posts that are inserted into the jawbone. They provide a strong foundation for replacement teeth. Dental implants allow you to live the way you want to—without worrying about your teeth. Mt. Lookout Dentistry, which is located in Cincinnati, OH, offers dental implants to their patients. Read on to find out why dental implants are right for you!
1. You will enjoy food again. Some individuals take their teeth for granted—that is until they start losing them. Our teeth help us break down food for proper digestion. If you are missing a tooth, you may have difficulty chewing food. With dental implants, you will be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
2. They’re built to last. Dental implants are a durable, long-lasting option to replace lost teeth. Some individuals have had their dental implants last longer than 30 years!
3. You'll be more confident. Having missing teeth can affect your self-esteem and self-confidence, which can in turn reduce the quality of your life in many ways. Conversely, dental implants can improve your look and help you feel good about yourself. They are anchored securely in your jaw, so they won't slip out of place when you talk, laugh, or eat.
4. They prevent teeth from shifting. Tooth loss not only affects your appearance but also your oral health. If you don't replace your missing teeth with implants, the neighboring teeth will begin to shift into the empty spaces. This puts your remaining teeth at risk for fractures and damage. Luckily, the strong foundation of implants
5. They protect your jawbone. The most important benefit of dental implants is the prevention of jawbone loss. When teeth are left unreplaced, the bone begins to break down and deteriorate. Implants are the only tooth replacement option that stimulates bone growth and prevents jawbone loss.
Why not get your life back with dental implants? Start your journey today! Call Mt. Lookout Dentistry at 513-871-2852 right now to schedule a dental consultation at our Cincinnati office