At Mt. Lookout Dentistry in Cincinnati, OH, we offer the best in family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry services. In other words, whatever our patients need--from the youngest to the most senior--we provide it in a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere. Dr. Brenda Bertsch, Dr. Bob Bertsch, Dr. Ben Gosnell, and Dr. David Croop enjoy preserving and beautifying smiles. See what they can do for you.
You and your smile
You're partners for life, helping you eat, speak, and making you look attractive and vibrant. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) says most Americans observe your smile first before any other personal attribute. It's that important.
Plus, the health of your teeth and gums impacts how healthy you are overall. Gum disease appears to create the right conditions for many systemic conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease.
Considering all this, we believe your oral health requires the best of care in a timely fashion. Our professional team urges you to come into our Cincinnati, OH, office twice a year for a cleaning and check-up. Plastic sealants protect young molars from decay. Your dentist maintains that the best oral health care is preventive, and our treatment plans individualize your care, meeting your preventive, restorative, and aesthetic needs.
Our other dental services
If and when dental problems arise, Mt. Lookout Dentistry handles them promptly with the best restorative techniques and materials. We offer:
- Tooth-colored fillings for unnoticeable, durable cavity repair
- Porcelain crowns to save damaged, failing teeth
- Root canal therapy to heal dental abscess and preserve tooth structure
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth from roots to crown
- Gum disease therapy (scaling and root planing) to heal periodontal issues
- Dentures and bridgework (including state of the art implant-retained dentures)
For your cosmetic goals, we deliver:
- Zoom! Whitening to brighten faded, stained teeth
- Porcelain veneers disguise chips, cracks, deep stains, and more
- Composite resin bonding uses a tooth-colored putty to repair small defects such as gaps and chips
- Cosmetic contouring, simple sanding of rough edges, surface pits, and more
Let us be your dental health provider
For more information about our practice or to arrange an appointment, contact us at (513) 871-2852. We look forward to seeing you and serving your family!